Location: Nottingham – Office based
Job Ref: TGM1523
An amazing opportunity for a Merchandiser to join an established supplier of licensed apparel to the high street retailers. Must have experience working with Apparel or Accessories
- Keeping track of all aspects of product development including costing / sampling / artworks / approvals.
- Creating range plans tailored to each retailer and brand.
- Maintaining critical paths.
- Liaising with Licensors for approvals.
- Assisting and support the Senior Management Team.
- Raising purchase orders, label orders (care labels, brand labels, price labelling).
- Lab dip, print strike offs, bulk fabric and sample submissions.
- Liaising with shipping and deliveries to ensure goods arrive and are processed and delivered on time.
- Maintain and updating customer records.
- Liaising with Far East, UK and EU Retailers.
- Working with major store groups.
- Administrative duties which include answering incoming calls, data entry etc.
- A minimum of 3 years proven experience within a similar role.
- Must have experience working with Apparel
- Ideally have a licensing background.
- Must understand costings.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Fully computer literate.