Job Ref: TGM1491
An excellent opportunity for an Experienced Merchandiser to join a forward thinking company who produce young ladies and men’s fashion ranges to the High Street Retailers.
- Negotiate prices with the customers’ and factories.
- Raise orders with factories.
- Maintain the delivery dates and bookings for deliveries to customers.
- Ensure the factory has all the relevant information needed to complete each order on time and to the customer’s requirements.
- Managing production plans and critical paths to ensure orders are kept on time.
- Update spreadsheets and databases with the critical order information.
- Demonstrate commercial understanding around maintaining timely customer deliveries.
- Demonstrate professional attitude when dealing with customers.
- Maintain and analyse data in relation to the latest customer and factory information involving orders and any other relevant information.
- Maintain a clear and long term perspective on order status to avert potential issues.
- Drive the interaction with equivalent or higher level managers to address all matters of significance to the company.
- Drive communication between internal departments to maintain orders on time status.
- Highlight and communicate potential issues early on to team leader.
- Relay information between customers and factories in a clear and concise manner, both by telephone and e-mail.
- Build relationships with key customers
- Must have experience working within a similar role.
- Ideally minimum 3 years + experience
- Commercial understanding around maintaining timely customer deliveries.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Must have a clear understanding of the processes and functions of merchandising.
- Ensuring the precise entry of critical business data is essential.