Job Ref: TGN4674
A new opportunity for a Demand Planning Merchandiser for an established and fast-paced company
You will be working as part of an experienced supply chain team responsible managing customer orders, (FOB / Direct Container) and stock management, ensuring the optimum flow of goods and service levels to the customer.
- Forward Planning Stocks for all customers
- Analysis weekly/monthly/yearly sales to identify trends.
- Working with Key Account Execs/Managers to ensure their customer forecast/requirements are met.
- Distributing stocks efficiently between forecast channels to ensure all customers’ requirements are met.
- Keeping forecast channels on internal system accurate and up to date.
- Checking and reviewing lines which have flagged as exceeding forecast quantities analysing and decision making to release stock to fulfil or not.
- Work with internal departments to co-ordinate stock orders for promotions.
- Monitor and report on under performance and or clearance.
- Raising Factory orders and collaborating with them to manage minimums/dyed fabric/Greige.
- Consulting with overseas factories to ensure purchase orders are manufactured within agreed lead-time.
- Working closely with the shipping department & warehouse to optimise container fills and deliveries into the warehouse
- Advance Excel skills (e.g., VLOOKUP/Pivot Tables/If Functions/SUMIF)
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong analytical capability
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage changing priorities.
- Work under own initiative
- Ability to communicate to different levels in the organisation