Job Ref: TGM1534
A new and exciting opportunity for a Junior Merchandiser/ Production Coordinator to become part of a talented creative team working for a leading importer of fashion accessories within a fast-paced environment.
- Established company of 20 years
- Amazing team environment
- Free parking
- Career progression
- Liaising with factories closely to obtain product costs and samples in timely manner
- Updating pricing sheets for sign off
- Management of product approval processes
- Updating spec and new line forms
- New Line set ups
- Maintaining samples and sample room with rest of the team.
- Assisting on customer accounts by providing required details for processing orders
- Assist with customer service/sales and warehouse teams to manage customer orders
- Help brief graphic and content teams for marketing requirements
- Assisting on general admin and follow up for customers
- Experience working in a merchandising/purchasing environment (ideally in retail environment).
- Experience with stock processing and PO software is preferable.
- Excellent numerical and organisational skills.
- Communications skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and use own initiative.
- Knowledge of Microsoft programmes (Excel).