Location: Remote Working
Industry: Ladieswear & Menswear
Job Ref: TGM1422
An experienced Italian speaking Merchandiser / Account Manager is needed to join a clothing manufacturer and supplier based in the East Midlands who specialise in licensed clothing for global brands. Will be liaising with Italian Factories so must be able to speak and communicate fluent in Italian
- Managing the Critical Path
- Liaising with Factories in Italy
- Developing and promoting ranges including licensed.
- Negotiating with Buyers and suppliers.
- Ensuring product delivery and liaising with Merchandisers to ensure deadlines are met and quality is maintained.
- Management of key accounts, ensuring retained business.
- Identification and development of new business opportunities.
- Responsible for whole process from choosing the collection to presenting to client, making the sale, order confirmation and arranging delivery, through to ensuring payment.
- Contributing and implementing business ideas and strategies.
- Will be liaising with Italian Factories so must speak and communicate fluent in Italian
- Proven track record of sales.
- Design background, skills or knowledge is advantageous.
- Articulate, numerate, proactive and passionate about sales.
- Experience of working with licensed products.
- Design background is advantageous but not essential.
- Previous experience in an Account Manager/Sales role.
- Able to travel if needed.
- Must have experience dealing with overseas.
- Must be fully IT literate.