Job Ref: TGM1455
We are looking for a Merchandiser Assistant to join the Merchandising team of a fashion supplier. You will support with the day-to-day administration including the critical path, purchase orders and shipments. The working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm.
- Working within the Merchandising team and assisting the Merchandiser.
- Liaising with Far East and European factories via email and telephone.
- Ensure the correct quality submissions are submitted to the customer within lead-times.
- Liaise between customer and factory via telephone and e-mail.
- Ensure shipment and delivery to customer is on time.
- Following up any problems / issues which arise.
- Liaising with account manager to ensure they are informed of any delivery amendments.
- Ensure critical path is updated as amendments are agreed – i.e., price, shipment, quantity etc.
- Booking in stock into DC, ordering labels, setting up product codes and chasing samples.
- Building customer relationships and providing excellent customer service.
- Supporting with day-to-day admin including raising purchase orders and chasing orders.
- Looking after a fast paced, high street, fashion account.
- Support with the supply chain process from point of order through to delivery.
- General administration including post / sending parcels where required.
- Any other duties as and when required.
- MUST have a keen interest in fashion.
- Ideally have experience in a similar role.
- Fully computer literate with strong Excel and Word skills.
- Highly organised, efficient and can work to tight deadlines, within a fast-paced environment.
- Able to follow a critical path – strong accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Must be proactive, able to use initiative.