Job Ref: TGN4611
An exciting opportunity for a Merchandise Admin Assistant (Textiles) to join an established, family run company with an excellent reputation who offer training and progression opportunities. The company offer a competitive salary and benefit package.
- Working within the merchandising team and reporting to the Merchandising manager.
- Driving sales through improved stock availability and forecasting.
- Reducing mark down and maximising profit across the business.
- Accurate stock forecasting based on business trend analysis and research.
- Amending forecast estimates as and when required.
- Agree timescales for the launch of new products with the customer.
- Attend product launch meetings to ensure that all items are received in time.
- Placing orders in a timely manner to meet customer delivery requirements.
- Responsible for deciding whether orders are placed by either sea or air freight.
- Management of the factories and mills to ensure that all deliveries arrive at the specified time.
- Maximise opportunities through the effective management of inventory.
- Be fully aware of any delays or stock shortages in deliveries.
- Manage all stock levels accordingly.
- Liaise with customer as and when required.
- Other duties as required.
- MUST have at least 1 years experience in a similar role.
- MUST have strong Microsoft Excel skills (Vlookups and Pivot tables).
- MUST have experience with stock control and forecasting.
- Have an eye for detail and possess good communication skills.
- Advanced planning and analytical skills, including computer skills.
- Exceptionally organised, methodical and efficient.