Job Ref: TGM1538
A fantastic opportunity for a Merchandiser/ Account Co-ordinator to join a fashion supplier to the UK high street. This is an exciting and varied role working on product administration, stock management and forecasting, customer system administration, critical path management and planning of deliveries. Excellent progression opportunities.
- Working alongside various teams including sales, design and merchandising
- Ensure all the procedures from the initial sale to the customer are managed efficiently.
- Ensure that orders are administered efficiently and delivered on time to customers.
- Producing the final range sheets for each customer.
- Assisting in the organisation and filing of samples received from suppliers and maintaining accurate records.
- Placing purchase order instructions with Far Eastern supplier
- Checking order confirmations from the suppliers.
- Regular monitoring and maintenance of relevant sales and replenishment, including stock planning and forecasting to ensure continuous availability and supply.
- Assisting in the administration of testing production samples and involvement in quality control issues, liaising with Far East office.
- Maintaining customer samples along with customer, supplier and purchasing files etc.
- Daily communication direct with customers and factories.
- Assisting with any ad hoc admin requirements as required eg expenses.
- Must have excellent administration and organisational skills to a high level
- Purchase order, critical path management and far east liaison experience is essential.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and think ahead.
- A keen eye for detail is essential.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook etc to a high level
- Great interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to effectively self-manage.
- Positive and proactive.
- Able to deliver superb customer service.
- Educated to degree level (preferred).