Job Ref: TGM1529
A fantastic opportunity for a Graphic Designer – Mens and Boyswear to join a fashion supplier to the UK high street. This is an exciting and varied opportunity and would someone with 3 years industry experience, the ability to think creatively and deliver impressive concepts.
- Managing design process from conception through to final styling
- Conducting market research to identify new trends etc
- Liaising and working closely with team members to select seasonal themes, make edits and create new concepts.
- Selecting fabrics and trims.
- Creating production sketches for development packages.
- Liaising with the factory to ensure development packages are accurate and can be produced within the capabilities of the factory.
- Presenting story, mood, colour boards, and samples to buyers when required
- A minimum of 3 years experience in mens and boyswear – jersey and woven products
- Bachelors degree in design or fine arts or college degree in fashion design or related
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fully PC literate – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Must be able to think creatively and have excellent design and a sense of style and colour
- Ability to sketch by hand
- Confident and organised – ability to meet deadlines
- Flexible in approach to work and able to travel for research and development