Job Ref: TGM1625
Our client is a key supplier to a number of big brand high street names, underlining their trusted reputation as a leading importer of fashion. They are currently looking for a Jersey Menswear Designer for their busy department. The role will be working on multi retail accounts. The ideal candidate will have strong CAD skills.
- Working on multi accounts.
- Creating and producing commercial Men’s Jerseywear designs.
- Extensive market research and comp shops.
- Keeping up to date with fashion trends including colours and shapes.
- Developing ranges.
- Working to meet design briefs.
- Maintaining the company identity and developing their product portfolio.
- Delivering products on budget.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Strong CAD skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Have strong Jerseywear design work experience
- Have an up to date portfolio showcasing design skills.