Location: Manchester – Hybrid
Industry: Menswear & Boyswear
Job Ref: TGN4345
A great opportunity for a Menswear / Boyswear Graphic Designer to join a successful clothing company, who have well established accounts for some of the biggest UK and European Retailers such as Next, Fatface, M&S and George to name a few. You will be part of a new team working on their recently launched online brand.
- Creating and producing commercial designs.
- Extensive market research and comp shops.
- Keeping up to date with fashion trends including colours and shapes.
- Developing ranges.
- Attending client meetings in and out of the office.
- Working within the Design Team to meet briefs.
- Maintaining the company identity and developing their product portfolio.
- Understanding the costing side of developments.
- Delivering products on budget.
- Have Men’s & Boys Design experience.
- Ideally have Graphic Design experience.
- Strong CAD skills.
- Fully computer literate.
- Creative flair and good colour sense.
- Commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Team player with the ability to also work on own initiative.