Job Ref: TGN4467
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Men’s Jersey Designer to join a leading, established clothing company due to growth and expansion. You will be part of a dynamic and forward-thinking team responsible for their multi product commercial clothing. The ideal candidate will be in a similar role, creating eye catching, on trend designs to help drive the business.
- Working as part of team creating seasonal, trend led designs in line with key retailers’ briefs and budgets
- Working closely with the design team to inspire buyers and build strong, long-term relationships
- Taking ideas from concept, creating initial specifications through to production of initial samples with the design team
- Sound knowledge of fabrics and ideally graphic styles with ability to produce professional CADS ready to send to the factory
- Excellent knowledge of high street retailers, ability to research current and new trends to present leading trends to the customer
- Communication daily with customers, merchandisers and development team in the factory if needed
- Responsible for arranging and attending meetings with key customers
- Confident in a fast-paced design environment working to critical path, delegating tasks if needed
- Strong CAD skills.
- Knowledge and experience of Jersey products
- Graphic Design Skills working in fashion – desirable
- Fully computer literate.
- Creative flair and good colour sense.
- Commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Team player with the ability to also work on own initiative.