Job Ref: TGN4369
Our client a growing UK retailer with established & emerging womenswear & menswear brands based in central Manchester are looking for a Marketing & PR Executive to drive their e-commerce business & grow brand awareness through digital and social media channels. This is a fast paced and demanding role and would suit an aggressive marketer wanting to drive the brand to the next level within the industry.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day management of relationship and customer service with retailers, manage webs, grow presence of brands across multi-channels
- Create engaging content for e-commerce & social channels
- Create & delivery e-commerce & social media strategies to drive sales conversion & SEO
- Responsible for visual merchandising digitally, to deliver effective marketing communications and campaigns to gain brand awareness.
- Work closely with the marketing executive, Design Manager, Merchandising Manager & Sales Executive on market strategy for their clients.
- Manage and work closely with external agency on digital & brand projects, to drive the marketing strategy & brand collaboration.
- Create communicate link with bloggers and public, preparation for tradeshow and event management nationally & internationally.
- Grow the presence of the brands across all possible platforms economically, create ideas on campaigns & brand collaborations.
- Identify & connect with relevant bloggers and social media influencers to help increase brand awareness.
- Co-ordinate marketing events & activities.
- Create engaging content for e-commerce, social media, web & marketing campaigns.
- Redesign web banner for seasons throughout the year such as Black Friday, Winter Sale, Christmas, Summer Sale, etc.
- Certain admin tasks for the team and working closely with the warehouse to send out products for promotional reasons.
- Report & measure effectiveness of all marketing activity, KPIs of the growth of the social media & brand awareness across platforms.
- Maintain strong communication links with retailers & customers.
- Manage & coordinate with external agencies on marketing proposal.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in the fast fashion industry.
- Experience or relevant degree in marketing or outreach preferable.
- Experience in event marketing, working within an agency environment is preferable.
- Webmaster and content providers – commercially aware, creatively minded, strong graphic skill & creative flair
- Strong understanding of target marketing & customer segmentation techniques.
- Excellent multichannel marketing & have experience of running multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- A natural relationship builder & a good team player, able to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative.
- Self-motivated & enthusiastic individual.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal are a must.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Free parking on site
- 50% employee discount