Job Ref: TGM1603
Our client a growing UK retailer with established & emerging womenswear & Accessories based in Hinckley are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their successfully growing company. This is an office-based role & the working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30-5pm .Graduates welcome
- Build a strong voice for the website.
- Responsible for managing the brands social media platforms.
- Creating various content & driving brand awareness, whilst maximising sales.
- Marketing new products/updates/promotions to customers.
- Promoting products via social media channels including Instagram amongst others.
- Liaising with customers regarding any issues.
- Driving traffic to the website using effective marketing campaigns & influencers to drive sales.
- Analyse and report on web metrics, customer engagement and conversion and develop strategies to improve future performance
- Work with the Buying and Merchandising teams to ensure products go live on the site in time for new launches
- Monitoring all sales channels to ensure that they are operating effectively.
- Making changes to the product pricing, descriptions and imagery to increase sales
- A strong background in ecommerce working for a fashion retail company
- Excellent knowledge of ecommerce strategy
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to spot and resolve issues
- Experience with is highly desirable