Job Ref: TGS1343
Our client, an established UK Fashion supplier are seeking a qualified accountant to join the team. You will be working within a fast growing and dynamic business which offers a strong salary package. The business is profitable and expecting a very exciting period of growth. This role will be responsible for managing the day to day finance functions and reporting to General Manager.
- Producing Management accounts and narratives for a variety of trading companies and charities.
- Preparing, reviewing and submitting of quarterly VAT returns for all the companies including Irish VAT returns
- Responsible for accruals and prepayments.
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts.
- Sales and purchase ledger.
- Credit control
- Month end processes, FWD deferment reconciliation.
- Validate Inter-company balances and ensure full reconciliation.
- Financial reconciliation and reporting with multi currencies.
- Weekly Cash flow forecast.
- Inventory Management.
- Review payment runs prepared by junior accountants and ensure accuracy of the entries made.
- Suggest improvements to processes and financial reports
- Liaise with Auditors and external accountants.
- Assist with preparation of R&D Tax Credit claims
- Support General Manager with ad-hoc projects including board and investor reports.
- Suited to either qualified or part qualified with Management reporting experience.
- Must have experience with analysing and management reports – essential part of role.
- Qualified with 2 years’ experience (2-5 years pqe)
- ACA / CIMA / ACCA
- A hands on attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced working environment.
- PC literate
- Team player