Job Ref: TGM1380
A positive and hardworking Logistics Administrator is required to join a successful fashion supplier to the high street retailers.
We are looking for someone who is able to work as part of a team and communicate with people from across the entire business. The capability to be able to prioritise tasks is a must along with the ability to use Microsoft Excel, Outlook is highly valued but not essential.
Duties to include:
- Entering orders onto computer systems, and invoicing
- Working with courier systems and printing labels
- Releasing orders to the warehouse for picking and packing
- Looking after delivery’s in and out of the warehouse
- Monitoring stock levels and making adjustments as needed
- Processing and providing counts for inbound, returns and stock control on sample collections and also product.
- Liaising with Warehouse Operatives; to ensure sooth distribution of tasks and workflow
- Picking and Packing of orders
- Handling returns
- Liaising with courier companies
- Taking orders over the phone
- Any other duties to be carried out at Directors discretion
- MUST be a calm, organised person with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Minimum 1 years experience within a similar role is advantageous but not essential.
- Have a thorough understanding of logistics administration is advantageous but not essential.
- Picking and packing experience is advantageous but not essential.
- A confident communicator both by telephone and through written communication .
- PC literate