Job Ref: TGN4637
We are seeking a Licensing & Marketing Executive to join a market leading manufacturer & supplier of clothing supplier who work with High Street Retailers & Supermarkets. The role will also include elements of marketing, including social media, licensor marketing support and liaising with the team driving awareness and growth of their brand. We are looking for somebody with 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Report directly to the Head of Licensing.
- Manage and build relationships with licensors.
- Responsible for managing the approval process for a group of key accounts.
- Maintaining relevant license documents and presentations
- Attend UK based Licensing events, exhibitions and meetings.
- Support the sales team at key retail meetings.
- Design & develop labelling and packaging.
- Present new and existing licenses to the wider business
- Forecasting, retail listings and day to day information requests
- Creative ownership for internal and external communications
- Retail marketing; working with retailer and licensor to plan and support the activation of marketing campaigns
- Design and submit print and digital B2B adverts for licensing press and industry events
- Brief marketing assets in to design team.
- Supporting all departments in the procurement and management of licences.
- Other duties as required.
- Have 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Have a Degree/Higher Diploma Qualification or similar.
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- Strong skills and experience in both MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of dealing with clients/customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Meticulous/pays attention to detail.
- Excellent planning/Organising skills.
- Can work on own initiative and works well as part of a team.
- Can build relationships easily.
- Maintains a pro-active ‘can do’ attitude and has a willingness to learn new skills.
- Ideally have experience in the Licensing Industries/ textiles/merchandising imports
- Full clean driving license