Location: Manchester – HYBRID
Job Ref: TGN4336
An established clothing retailer are seeking a Licensing Executive to join a Childrenswear supplier who supply clothing to the high street including Matalan, River Island, Next, Tesco, & ASDA. They work with licenses including Disney, Nickelodeon & Marvel. You will be supporting all departments in the procurement and management of licenses & marketing.
- 35 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Hybrid working (3 days in the office /2 at home)
- 1pm finish on a Friday
- Onsite parking & close to a tram stop
- Build and maintain relationships with all the key licensors
- Attend Licensing events and licensor meetings, share updates from these to sales and design
- Check and submit licensor concepts and update the concept spreadsheet
- Maintain licence /royalty rate spreadsheet
- Maintain license portfolio sheets
- Design & develop labelling and packaging
- Manage the packaging updates and folders
- Download licensing brand updates and share with relevant colleagues
- Support in licensing presentations to the wider business
- File and update contracts and amendments
- Complete retail listings for licensors when requested
- Complete forecasting requests for licensors with support of Licensing Manager
- Order/monitor stationary in the office
- Social Media management of the website
- Plan and manage marketing budgets with the wider team
- Working hand in hand with licensors to plan and execute marketing campaigns
- Retail marketing, working with retailer & licensor to plan and support the marketing campaigns
- Design and submit print and digital B2B adverts for licensing press and industry events
- Brief marketing assets in to design team for completion via workload
- Other duties as required.
- Have 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role with a creative eye.
- Have a relevant degree – ideally Textiles, Fashion, Design, Merchandising or similar.
- Experience of Adobe Illustrator is key.
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent planning/Organising skills.
- Can work on own initiative.
- Can build relationships easily.
- Meticulous/pays attention to detail.