Job Ref: TGM1407
A Boyswear Designer with graphics or licensed product experience is urgently required join a fantastic supplier of garments to High Street Retailers. Ideally from a similar background you will have designed for boys aged between 4 – 14 and have a variety of product experience from day to nightwear.
- Designing graphics for seasonal ranges.
- Designing prints and graphics that meet company standards.
- Working closely with other team members, from initial concept to final product.
- Liaising with customers to make sure the samples are to a high standard and meet their requirements.
- Researching current trends then producing trend boards.
- Producing designs by hand or CAD.
- Liaising with factories on design and artwork.
- Ensuring tight deadlines are met.
- Keeping up to date with fashion trends including colours and shapes.
- Experience in similar role – minimum 1 year
- Must have experience working with apparel/licensed products.
- Excellent skills in Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Excellent graphic design skills.
- Able to predict/translate trends.
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment.