Industry: Ladieswear, Menswear and Childrenswear
Job Ref: TGM1446
Our client is an award-winning supplier of fashion and due to expansion are seeking a Licensing Approvals Coordinator to join their busy team.
- Management of sample stages, making sure to send feedback to the correct department.
- Maintain and administer licensing approvals systems and processes.
- Ensuring files concepts are relevant to the brand and include the correct information.
- Liaising with factories on a regular basis.
- Sending over designs/samples to licensors for approval.
- Reviewing the quality of samples before submission.
- Maintaining relationships with licensor contacts.
- Keeping Excel database up to date.
- Chasing samples.
- Maintaining the sample area and showrooms.
- Educated to degree level in Fashion or Textiles.
- High attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft systems (Outlook/Office).
- Knowledge of apparel manufacture and/or textile printing processes would be highly beneficial to the role.
- Previous licensing/approvals experience advantageous but not essential.
- Organised, able to work to tight deadline.