Job Ref: TGS1351
Ladieswear Designer with a passion for fashion and keen eye for trends is needed for a well established ladieswear design and manufacturer who supply to the High Street retailers.
- Responsible for designing multi products – ladieswear – soft tailoring, soft separates etc.
- Attending research trips.
- Working with Buyers to develop ranges.
- Meeting and developing products with International suppliers.
- Creating trend boards and involvement in trend presentations.
- Attend client meetings and be able to sell the designs with confidence.
- Working to a critical path and organising samples.
- Attending meetings to present designs to Buyers.
- Able to drive the business forward with on trend designs.
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years experience working within a Designer role.
- Must be creative and have a commercial eye.
- Have dealt with High Street retailers and grocers.
- Ideally have worked within a fast paced supplier of ladieswear clothing.
- Be able to predict trends
- Must be computer literate.