Job Ref: TGM1578
A Ladieswear Cad Designer with a jerseywear background is needed to join a highly successful supplier to both the UK and international markets. They supply to similar to Urban Outfitters, Miss Selfridge, Lipsy and Asos.
- Liaising directly with UK and European high street Buyers regarding design and sales.
- Bringing in new business and working with existing clients.
- Developing a range of stylish ladieswear.
- Creating designs from initial first pattern to developing the sample.
- Producing commercial and accurate design specifications.
- Researching and developing new ranges to compliment and drive forward existing products.
- Working within the team to meet briefs.
- Helping deliver products on budget.
- Attending fit sessions.
- Working in a fast-paced environment.
- Working to critical paths.
- Attending fashion and trade shows if and when needed.
- Self motivated and driven Designer with a specific focus on jerseywear.
- Understanding of how to work with factories and manage sample development.
- Strong design background in jersey wear with a good commercial awareness.
- Working/worked for a supplier to high street retailers.
- Fully computer literate including CAD.
- Working knowledge of critical paths.
- Self-motivated, confident and organised.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willing to travel if and when needed.
- This is a 12 Month Maternity cover.