Job Ref: TGM1551
An excellent opportunity has become available for an experienced Ladieswear CAD Designer, to join a successful fashion supplier to a number of retailers. The role will be based in Leicester with excellent benefits and career opportunities.
- Working with the Sales and Design team to create seasonal ranges across, multi products men’s/ladies for external customers.
- Working closely with the product developer to ensure the smooth running of the development and order process, from initial design concept to finished garment.
- Creating detailed product tech packs, range boards
- Liaising with factories in Turkey, India and Asia.
- Assisting in development of the client’s brief.
- Use Adobe illustrator and Photoshop at an advanced level for garment and print illustration.
- Strong skills in Adobe’s Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Good knowledge of technical aspects of design, including garment construction, fabrics and print techniques.
- Must be articulate.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Drive and determination.
- Self-motivated and a positive approach.
- Team player.