Job Ref: TGN4632
A fantastic opportunity for a Ladieswear Account Manager to join a growing fashion high street supplier with a successful ladies clothing range. This is an exciting role within the business for a hardworking and career minded individual to join a fun, fast paced team. We are looking for somebody with Buyer contacts at Zara or similar.
- Flexible working hours (start / end times)
- Staff discount
- Free onsite parking
- Close to tram stop / train station
- Identifying & securing new companies in line with company strategy.
- Communicating products and services to prospective companies.
- Following up new business opportunities.
- Maintain existing accounts through customer contact, selling new designs and ranges.
- Developing strong relationships with Buyers to increased sales.
- Negotiate price, quantity, and delivery requirements with Buyers.
- Setting up and attending meetings with Retail Buyers.
- Presenting and negotiating contracts.
- Preparing reports based on figures, growth, and profits.
- Contributing and implementing business ideas and strategies.
- Working to company targets.
- Delivering monthly, quarterly & annual KPIs and objectives.
- Work closely with the MD and Merchandising team.
- Keep abreast of competitor activity and monitor and evaluate market trends.
- Completing adhoc reports on sales as required.
- Other duties as required.
- MUST have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- MUST have worked with US & European accounts.
- Be comfortable in a customer facing role.
- Must have a clear understanding of the processes and functions of merchandising.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must have a flexible approach to work and be highly organised.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills are required.