Job Ref: TGM1547
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Knitwear Sales Account Manager to join a well-established supplier of Ladieswear to high street retailers. A knitwear background is ideal but not essential.
- All aspects of account management including building strong relationships at all levels and delivering high levels of service at all times.
- Setting up and attending meetings with customers.
- Presenting and negotiating contracts with new customers.
- Preparing reports based on figures, growth and profits.
- Seasonal forecasting.
- Liaising closely with customers and factories.
- Raising orders and ensuring all key dates are achieved.
- Contributing and implementing business ideas and strategies.
- Organising samples.
- Working to company targets.
- A minimum of 4 years experience within a similar role is essential.
- Experience working with Knitwear Apparel is desired but not essential.
- Must have previously worked within a similar role for a busy supplier of fashion to the UK high street.
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with customers.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Working to targets and deadlines.
- Knowledge of critical path management.
- Willing to travel as and when necessary.