Job Ref: TGM1411
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Knitwear Pattern Cutter to join an established supplier of fashion garments to high street stores both in the UK and abroad. The ideal candidate will have knitwear experience and be able to operate make up machinery as well as be proficient at cutting the patterns for the first samples.
- Working on products from first pattern to finish.
- Fitting and sealing processes.
- Altering and grading patterns to customer specifications.
- Amendments and costings.
- Attending fit meetings and liaising with clients.
- Working on high street accounts.
- Liaising with factories in the Far East.
- Working to critical paths for orders placed.
- Cost engineering.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience gained within a similar role working with knitwear
- Experience of working with high street retailers.
- Strong pattern cutting skills.
- Vast experience in technical makeup to ensure fit garments sent are to an excellent standard.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible and creative approach.
- Experience of knitwear is essential