Job Ref: TGM1564
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Key Account Manager to join a well-established supplier of Ladieswear and Menswear to high street retailers. Experience in working with Licensed product essential
- Support Key Account Manager to develop and grow major high street retail account
- Take ownership of product categories and work collaboratively with Buyers to drive sales growth
- Identify and present opportunities in new and existing categories
- Manage licensed product approvals from initial order through to delivery, in conjunction with the Licensing Team
- Regular international travel required to customer head office in Dublin (subject to travel restrictions)
- Maintain and develop key / new customer departments through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison to optimise quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Manage product, pricing, and margins according to agreed aims.
- Gathering market and customer information and providing feedback on future buying trends.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities.
- Negotiating variation in price, delivery, and specifications with production when necessary.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities.
- Plan, carry out and support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities, e.g. product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions, and telemarketing.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 2 years sales experience, with a proven track record of success within apparel sales
- Recent relationships within the High Street retail or supermarket sector (preferably to include Primark)
- Confident and competent in communicating at all levels, both verbally and in writing; delivering a compelling sales message.
- Focussed and driven on achieving the highest standards of customer service alongside achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Numerate, able to analyse and utilise data.
- Experience in working with Licensed product essential
- Confident in working closely with designers, collating and managing design briefs
- Creative mindset, trend driven and aware of popular culture
- Min 2 years sales experience in industry
- Intermediate level ability – Microsoft packages
- Driving license essential