Job Ref: TGN4283
A fantastic opportunity for a Key Account Manager (Fashion) to join an established Ladieswear company who supply well-known high-street retailers. The company are growing rapidly due to an increase of orders and are seeking an Account Manager to help manage a team of Merchandisers and Fashion Administrators. This is a fantastic opportunity with lots of room for growth development.
- Looking after a fast paced, high street, fashion account.
- Maintaining the flow of data and ensuring Critical Path and sample test reports are up to date.
- Responsible for the whole supply chain process from sample and development stage through to product, shipping and delivery.
- Ensuring that the team meet all deadlines in accordance with customer standards.
- Liaising with Far East and European factories via email and telephone on a daily basis.
- Attending customer meetings and building customer relationships.
- Ensure that the team are checking and approving fit samples.
- Oversee the team whilst managing and tracking purchase orders, amending where necessary.
- Organising lab dips and bulk fabric submissions for customer approval.
- Booking in stock and setting up product codes.
- Identifying production and supply chain issues and dealing with any problems/ delays as they arise.
- Ensure correct quality submissions are submitted to the customer within lead times.
- Enabling approvals on time and ensuring shipment/ delivery is on time.
- Support the team by following up any problems / issues which arise.
- Manage relaying product information between teams, customers and factories.
- Liaising with import, design and technology teams to oversee the teams’ progress.
- Liaising between the customer and the supplier.
- Other duties as required.
- MUST have at least 3 years experience in a similar role within Fashion.
- Ideally be a Fashion Buying and Merchandising Graduate (or similar).
- Ideally have experience liaising with the Far East.
- Highly organised and can handle a fast-paced role.