Job Ref: TGN4609
An exciting new role, Junior Technologist, has been created to assist with the growing demands of a busy and vibrant Technical and Quality Office, you would be joining an established home textiles company. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career within a successful and progressive company.
- Assist Head of Technical and Technologists with daily department tasks
- Carry out sealing and sign off processes for launch products.
- Completion of product workbooks and product checks
- Assist with checking packaging for products.
- Assist with data and documents.
- Review testing performance against specifications
- Help set up + complete sealing reports
- Chase product specs ensure all are received and add into sealing reports
- Assist with weight checks, sample analysis, wash trials
- Assist with product inspections.
- Carry out comp shopping and competitor analysis.
- Chase test report and add to workbooks.
- Assist the Technologists on new product development projects.
- Support the Packaging Coordinator with checking soft proofs for accuracies & amendments.
- Communicate with suppliers and customers as required.
- Check product data submitted by suppliers.
- Gather documents and evidence for sustainability.
- Carry out research of innovation and sustainability within the industry.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and achieve deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solving
- Ability to communicate and follow clear instructions.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Qualification in Textiles or experience of a similar role