Job Ref: TGN4355
A fantastic opportunity for a Junior Product Developer to join an established fast fashion company who supply the high street. The working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30 am – 5 pm.
- Managing the sampling process from start to completion.
- Building relationships between the customer, suppliers and internal teams.
- Managing sampling critical path ensuring agreed delivery dates are maintained.
- Liaising with Far East and European factories via email and telephone.
- Managing logistics between factories.
- Checking and approving fit samples.
- Identifying production and supply chain issues and dealing with any problems
- Other duties as required.
- MUST have at least 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role working for a supplier / wholesale business.
- MUST have excellent customer service skills.
- Fully computer literate including Excel and Outlook.
- Keen interest in fashion.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong communication and organisation skills