Job Ref: TGN4753
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Merchandiser to join a growing, diverse, and dynamic organisation which is the largest in its sector during a very exciting period of growth.
The person will have responsibility for merchandising a selection of accounts. Tasks include liaising with various Far East suppliers chasing samples and materials, attending customer meetings and ensuring CP dates are met.
- Liaise with various Far East factories chasing seal samples and maintaining sample trackers.
- Ordering labels and maintaining the stock sheets
- Place raw material orders for fabrics and components
- Chase deliveries of materials and components and update the factories, whilst ensuring CP dates are maintained.
- Chase the customer to ensure we have size breakdowns and barcode details to ensure CP dates are maintained.
- Create master PPRA internal spec sheets.
- Record and log the test reports.
- Maintain the tracker of samples and components dispatched weekly to each factory.
- Ensure weekly production plans are received from the factories.
- Ensure the weekly production plans are updated and sent to the customer.
- Arrange freight import quotes and monitor progress.
- Arrange customer warehouse bookings for delivery.
- Minimum of 1 years merchandising experience
- Good organisational skills, able to prioritise.
- Be able to work well to deadlines.
- Experience communicating with factories and customers.
- 25 days holiday (increasing to 30 based on length of service)
- Finish at 1.00pm on Friday
- Monday – Thursday 8.00am-4.30pm
- Friday – 8.00am – 1.00pm
- Company pension
- Work for a Trust which is for the benefit of all staff (including beneficiary payments dependant on company performance)
- Bonus (dependant on company performance)