Job Ref: TGN4374
An exciting opportunity for a Junior Merchandiser to join a premium quality e-commerce fashion brand. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Assistant/Junior Merchandiser to join a fast-paced fashion team and help take the company to the next level. The ideal candidate will ideally have experience in a fast fashion e commerce business and be looking to take their career to the next step.
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Staff discount
- Sample sales
- Producing detailed category analysis for range sign offs.
- Working alongside the Buying/QA and Marketing team to deliver the products/collections in line with the critical path key dates and key marketing dates.
- Ensuring ranges are delivered to our external partners to maximise sales opportunity.
- Trading the Department daily to highlight potential repeat opportunities and managing under-performance
- Intake management to deliver sales plan.
- Producing and maintaining all sales reports and category analysis
- Highlighting opportunity/risk from sales reports and analysis
- Have weekly intake meetings with Marketing to update on product availability
- Liaise with Distribution Centre/Suppliers and Imports to ensure stock is available on time
- Producing ad-hoc analysis to ensure sales maximised
- Produce availability reports for product/brochure launches.
- To help in further system improvements, WSSI introduction/development.
- Other skills as required.
- MUST have experience in a similar role at Assistant or Junior level.
- Experience in trading a department to maximise sales
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills – including VLOOKUP’s & pivot tables.
- The ability to problem solve under pressure in a fun fast paced environment.
- Identify new ways of working that fit the business as it continues to grow.
- Able to take responsibility and make decisions.
- Strong communication with all departments and levels is imperative.
- Effective time management and the ability to prioritise
- Understands/ has experience with the test and repeat ecommerce buying model.