Job Ref: TGM1410
A Junior Account Manager is needed to join a leading fashion supplier to various high street retailers including Nasty Gal and Boohoo Initially you will be working under the supervision of Director as part of a busy sales team, leading to career progression within account management.
- Assisting with customer accounts.
- Attending customer meetings.
- Working closely with company designers and cloth team.
- Assisting with garment costings.
- Assisting with finalising order price confirmation.
- Monitoring internal critical path.
- Creating and updating customer critical path.
- Liaising with production team.
- Assisting with negotiation on pricing and delivery with the production team.
- Working on customer computer systems as required.
- Plus other Ad-Hoc duties.
- Experience gained within a similar role working for a busy supplier.
- Wholesale merchandising experience desired.
- Must have worked with ladieswear.
- Knowledge of dealing with fabric and trim suppliers in Far East is desirable but not essential.
- Experience working with high street retailers.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- IT skills including Microsoft Office.
- Well organised and used to working to deadlines.