Job Ref: TGN4293
We are looking for a Junior Account Manager to join a family run business that specialise in Homeware products and supply to Retailers including Dunelm, Argos, ASDA, Homebase, Amazon, Next & Walmart etc. This is an office-based role working Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm. The role would suit someone with a Merchandising / Buying Admin or Sales background.
- Support the Account Manager with day-to-day administration.
- Working on a key customer account.
- Establishing strong customer relationships at all levels.
- Updating the Critical Path spreadsheet on a daily basis.
- Attending weekly critical path meetings.
- Attending meetings with key account customers.
- Set prices in order to meet the margin expectations.
- Manage the margin mix of each customer.
- Negotiate cost prices with factories.
- Monitor & grow key account portfolio.
- Drive category management.
- Analyse the product range on a continuing basis in line with business development needs.
- Complete sample request forms & send to factories in the Far East.
- Send samples, swatches & parts to the Customers & compile feedback.
- Other duties as required.
- Have experience in a similar role – Merchandising / Buying / Sales.
- Be passionate about Homeware.
- Clear communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical skills with a positive approach to problem solving.
- Pro-actively plan and manage time and workload effectively and efficiently.
- Results driven with the ability to achieve the required sales goals.