Location: Trafford Park
Job Ref: TGN4590
An exciting opportunity for an Influencer Outreach Executive to join an online fast fashion ladieswear brand. A fantastic brand with opportunity for progression. Working within the marketing team you will help the Social Media Manager to head hunt key influencers / celebrities / TikTok stars to promote the brand. This is an office-based role Monday to Friday 9am-530pm. We are looking for an outgoing individual, who is confident approaching Influencers, with a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Create a content strategy alongside the marketing calendar.
- Researching & identifying suitable influencers.
- Engage suitable influencers & micro-influencers within Fashion.
- Contacting Influencers, Celebrities & TikTok stars to set up collaborative posts.
- Plan outreach campaigns to drive Influencer signups.
- Build relationships with influencers, from initial outreach to processing payments.
- Manage influencer campaigns in line with the marketing calendar.
- Create reports on influencer performance, ROI, engagement etc.
- Monitor competitor activity to ensure brand remains relevant.
- Sending samples / packages to influencers.
- Other duties as required.
- Must have experience in a similar role ideally within Ladies Fashion.
- Be an outgoing individual, who is confident approaching Influencers.
- Knowledge of social platforms including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok etc.
- Have a Social Media, Marketing or Fashion degree.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Excellent English, written and verbal communication skills.