Job Ref: TGN4615
An excellent opportunity for an Import Merchandiser join a fashion company who supply to a number of high street & online retailers including Missguided, PLT and Boohoo. This role requires you to have a sound knowledge and understanding of apparel. The working hours are Monday to Friday 9.30am-5.30pm
- Supporting the Merchandising team with day to day admin.
- Raising PO’s, invoices & packing lists.
- Analysing data.
- Manage the Critical Path to ensure agreed delivery dates are maintained.
- Liaising with suppliers on a day to day basis, dealing with lab dips and test reports.
- Calculating cost prices through to sell prices whilst maintaining margins.
- Raising purchase orders and following up samples with suppliers.
- Responsible for the timely delivery of Gold Seal samples to customers.
- Liaising with key account customers – taking appropriate actions to ensure all needs are met.
- Provide approval comments on Bulk Cloth and Trims.
- Arrange Bulk Test Reports with the Factories and vendors.
- Load, manage and track purchase orders, amending where necessary.
- Build strong relationships with High Street retail customers and suppliers.
- Other duties as required.
- MUST have 3 years experience in a similar role working for a fashion supplier.
- Be a proficient user of Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Good administration skills.
- Methodical & a logical thinker.
- Good at processing detailed info.
- Accurate but speedy.