Job Ref: TGN4706
Due to our clients continued growth they are looking to recruit an Import Merchandiser to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to work across brands including men’s, ladies and children’s clothing, underwear & accessories and with their high street and online retailers. Working closely with the design team, merchandisers, tech team and factories ensuring all orders are raised timely and production runs efficiently and on time.
- Assisting the Merch team with day to day tasks such as creating barcodes, costing and raising purchase orders on Navision system.
- Communication with factories and customers by email and phone.
- Maintaining critical path and chasing in trims and samples from factories.
- Working with the Merchandiser Manager on new accounts – JD SPORTS, NICCE, ASOS, FOOTASYLUM with a view to running their own accounts after probation period and training.
- Ordering barcodes from external suppliers.
- Keeping sales showrooms tidy and updated with new samples.
- Helping out when customers are visiting, meet and greet duties and offering drinks on arrival.
- Working with QA team to check samples.
- Managing photo samples for key customers.
- Sending out parcels/post by DHL and DPD
- Answering the phone/door intercom.
- 1 – 2 years Import Fashion Merchandising experience/ Critical path and overseas suppliers
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, internal and external.
- Highly organised and presentable
- Good Excel knowledge
- Keen to learn and progress within a friendly team.
- Company pension
- Bonus scheme
- City Centre Location
- Casual dress
- Free parking
- On-site parking