Job Ref: TGM1368
An opportunity for a HR Assistant to work for a successful supplier of ladies fast fashion. You will be responsible for managing all issues relating to administration, supporting the HR function, and will be looking after approximately 100 members of staff. You will ideally have a HR background and be studying towards / Qualified in CIPD, be solutions focused and able to manage a varied time sensitive workload in the strictest of confidence.
- Effectively managing the smooth running of the office .
- Working strategically within the business to influence processes, procedures and business planning.
- Day to day operations and administration on all HR issues in a generalist HR function.
- Liaising between three sites to support the day to day admissions.
- Recruitment and induction of employees
- Diary management and responding to emails.
- Assisting with training events and briefings.
- CIPD qualified is desired but not essential
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to adapt to changes and tackle challenges efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent IT skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel etc.
- Someone who wants to make a difference and be part of a team working to support children.
- Persuasive and diplomatic personality.
- Experience within a similar role is essential.
- GBS check will be completed on the successful person