Location: Cheshire – Hybrid
Industry: Soft Furnishings
Job Ref: TGN4343
A fantastic opportunity for an Ecommerce Trader with experience of working with online platforms. The company are a successful Textiles supplier to International Retailers. You will be responsible for management control of all ecommerce marketplaces, including, but not exclusively, Amazon, eBay, Alibaba, FlipKart, Shopify, Facebook etc. The working hours are Monday to Thursday 9am – 530pm & Friday 9am-3pm. Excellent career opportunity to join a friendly and ambitious company.
- The role is hybrid, 3 days in the office and 2 from home
- Finish at 3pm on a Friday
- Holidays are 21 days + birthday plus bank holidays
- You will be responsible for management control of all ecommerce marketplaces, including, but not exclusively, Amazon, eBay, Alibaba, FlipKart, Shopify, Facebook etc.
- Working closely with the Ecommerce & Marketing teams.
- Managing the online marketplaces.
- Uploading new products & writing eye catching product descriptions.
- Submit new products to the online customers.
- Confirm product go-live dates, ensuring stock is available.
- Managing online sales forecasts.
- Sales analysis and improvement techniques.
- Manage inventory reservations for live online products.
- Answering customer product enquiries.
- Providing line management to the junior team.
- Work proactively & collaboratively to drive sales revenue across all channels.
- To formulate and drive the vision target within the team.
- Ensure that the requirement of various retail partners are clearly understood by all parties within the company.
- Ensure that the companies licences receive maximum exposure and support within their eCommerce marketplaces.
- Undertake regular audits, reporting back with on suggestions for improvements.
- Ensure that the company is performing at optimum performance, based on key targets.
- Develop and to maintain close working relationships at all levels of the organisation.
- Other duties as required.
- MUST have experience with eCommerce platforms (Amazon/eBay/Wayfair etc).
- IT skills including Microsoft Office & Adobe Suites.
- Excellent communication & written skills.
- Understanding of eCommerce developments and software.
- Understanding of sales volumes and inventory planning.
- Have an excellent understanding of retail marketing opportunities.