Job Ref: TGN4702
A new opportunity for a Merchandiser to join an established and fast-paced company.
Reporting to the Merchandise Manager, your role will involve merchandising specific category areas for one of the companies’ major customers working closely with the sales team. The role offers excellent prospects as the team develops and product portfolio expands.
- Hybrid 3 days in the office
- Early Friday finish
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Pension plan with 3% employer contribution
- Life assurance policy
- Employee discounts on product.
- Free Parking
- Employee Assistance Program
- Reporting to the Merchandise Manager, your role will involve merchandising a portfolio of products and will work closely with the sales team.
- Plan, control and manage stock levels of a designated design portfolio, to meet the stock requirements of the business, whilst maximising sales.
- Analyse sales performance against estimates and suggest corrective action where required.
- Liaise with suppliers to resolve issues, support CP management and ensure intake is managed in line with stock targets.
- Proactive Issue resolution with internal stakeholders in sales, sourcing, design and warehouse.
- Place and administer purchase orders with international supplier base.
- Build relationships and liaise regularly with stakeholders to keep assumptions up to date and solve any issues which require collaboration.
Key Competencies and Experience
- A good communicator, articulate with a good command of written English.
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise effectively to meet tight deadlines.
- Enthusiastic team player
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Excellent Excel skills