Job Ref: TGN4752
An established and reputable Fashion Brand, require an experienced Head of Ecommerce / Manager (Ladies Fashion Brand) to join their busy team. The company is expanding and is therefore seeking a hardworking and career minded individual to add to their team. You will be responsible for the strategic management of the digital marketing strategy.
- Lead and mentor the brand marketing team
- Ownership and execution of the cross-channel marketing calendar in alignment with the product and promotional plan
- Delivery of impactful and effective multichannel marketing campaigns, on time and within budget
- Define and agree campaign objectives and KPIs including but not limited to brand awareness and positioning, traffic and revenue, new customer acquisition and retention/loyalty/frequency of purchase, and social engagement.
- Ensure a 360 approach to campaign planning – work collaboratively to set objectives and brief to the brand marketing teams per campaign with clear actions to deliver for launch i.e., new product launches, seasonal campaign changes etc.
- Ensure activity is planned across all key trading dates from key consumption events (e.g., Christmas) to seasonal campaigns (e.g., Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter), to bank holidays and occasions (e.g., Easter, Valentines), to ad hoc events and product pushes.
- Referring to published list for product relevance and consistency across all social and influencer activity
- Drive sourcing and management influencer collaborators to drive revenue across relevant digital channels.
- Manage the creative teams whilst liaising with the product, ecommerce and internal stakeholders to manage all imagery shown across all brand channels, ensuring continuity and a seamless customer journey across all touch points.
- Sales Analysis, reporting to the MD and senior management team
Skills & Experience
- Ability to manage multichannel marketing plans (e.g., campaigns, promos, PR) and achieve success through cross functional working both within the marketing team and across the wider business.
- Ability to manage budgets and be comfortable making regular changes as and when desired by the company.
- Ability to manage influencer outreach programs and all social channel activity to constantly grow engagement.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with all key business departments e.g., Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce, Digital Marketing, Warehouse, Customer Service to ensure smooth execution of all projects.
- Experience in a brand and/or marketing operations like-role, preferably within highly transactional B2C online retail business.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to adapt to changes and tackle challenges efficiently and effectively.
- Strong working knowledge of multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Highly commercial