Job Ref: TGN4573
An opportunity to help define and grow a best-in-class Customer Service team delivering exceptional service to our customers, as the Head of Customer Service. Be the voice of the customer within the business and ensure the customer journey, and all touch points, are as premium as possible to further increase customer retention as part of our growth strategy.
- Lead a team of customer care agents in multiple locations (Manchester, Glasgow & Middlewich) and set personal and team KPIs and support recruitment, training and development of the team.
- Build relationships within the business and be the voice of the customer internally and ensure excellent customer journeys with increased retention and recommendation
- Mentor and motivate the teams to drive personal and business success in a positive, creative and collaborative environment
- Provide best in class service to our customers and achieve a 5* Trust Pilot score
- Measure and report back to the business on CS team performance and customer satisfaction analysis as well as ongoing issues
- Proactively optimise and automate CS processes to continually improve efficiency and effectiveness of the team and systems to facilitate the business’s growth
- Proactively communicate with customers when required to set expectations
- Set the longer-term growth plans for the team to ensure the business can grow as planned whilst maintaining and improving customer experience, improving systems, automating customer responses, etc
- Plan the team effectively to ensure staffing matches incoming ticket volumes
- Manage budget to ensure spend remains within plan whilst ensuring service to customers does not falter.
- Expert knowledge of best-in-class customer service, process and continuous improvement
- Expert knowledge of process excellence
- Excellent team management, motivation and communication skills
- Extensive experience in continuous improvement and process redesign activity
- Expert ability to translate complex and multiple data sources into impactful and impressive conclusions and communicate these effectively. Ability to decipher the bigger picture and disseminating that into tangible outcomes
- 5+ years’ experience implementing and managing CRM products (inc Zendesk)
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, such as Excel and Power BI
- Experience compiling data and producing management information reports
- Knowledge in general IT / computer troubleshooting and problem-solving procedures
- Active listener, clear communicator, problem-solver, and flexible
- Proficiency with other marketing and sales platforms and tools.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Additional day of annual leave for your birthday
- 40% staff discount
- Free coffee and snacks
- Free On-site parking