Location: Leicester – Hybrid working offered
Industry: Ladieswear and Menswear
Job Ref: TGM1438
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Head of / Compliance Manager to join a well established men’s and ladies fashion supplier in Leicester providing high quality on trend styles to leading High Street.
- Manage the factory audit process, reviews standards and documents.
- Ensuring the Company is compliant with all legislation relevant to our product.
- To maintain customer relationships and resolve any issues that arise which involve audits.
- Monitoring data management to keep accurate product, contract, pricing and invoicing information
- Working closely with suppliers and customers to improve operations and reduce cost
- Ensuring a continuous improvement reviews of current supply chain systems and processes are carried out
- Negotiating contracts to reduce costs and achieve maximum efficiency
- Accurately calculating total supply chain costs in relation to proposed new projects
- Source new contacts/factories.
- Work throughout the organisation to ensure the company is at the forefront of ethical trade both for the business and its suppliers
- Monitor the supply base through pro-active management of our audit programme & drive improvement through ongoing work with suppliers and with the support of the in-country teams.
- Minimum 2-3 year experience as a Compliance Manager (factory auditing experience would be a great advantage).
- Minimum 2-3 year experience of managing a team and working with retailers as well as suppliers.
- Experienced in the use of MS office, particularly MS Word & Excel.
- Previous experience of dealing with customers.
- In depth knowledge of factory audits.
- Willing to travel as and when required.
- Full clean driving licence.