Industry: Ladieswear and Menswear
Job Ref: TGM1435
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Graphic Designer of Ladies and Menswear to join a leading supplier of fashion. You must have experience gained with a brand, Supermarket, high street retailer or supplier and be used to working in a commercial, fast paced environment bringing creativity, enthusiasm, self-motivation and excellent presentation skills to successful design team.
- Designing graphics for Men’s and Ladieswear
- Responsible for seasonal, trend and themed graphics/prints including placement graphics, all-over prints, front edge to edge designs as well as embellishments.
- Interest and awareness of current and forecasted fashion trends, colours, fabrics and embellishments and this will be maintained through research on the internet, comparative shopping and trade shows.
- Design of commercial options and co-ordinated print ranges dependent upon our customer needs.
- Working closely with Account Managers and sales team.
- Attending presentations to Buyers.
- Processing customer artwork for sampling.
- Must be skilled in designing graphics suitable for t-shirts/sweatshirts etc.
- It is essential that candidates have at least 3 years graphic design experience, be familiar with tech pack creation and able to liaise with overseas factories when developing samples
- Highly proficient in design software, Illustrator and Photoshop are essential.
- Experience in the separation of artwork is preferable along with experience of print techniques.
- Creative eye with the ability to translate inspiration into on trend commercial designs.
- Proven ability to confidently transform and develop graphics, prints and slogans as well as work with alternative print techniques, applications and embellishments.
- First class presentation skills and work well within a team environment, as well as organising your own work load to ensure priorities and deadlines are achieved.