Job Ref: TGM1606
A well established supplier and wholesaler to fashion retailers in both the UK and Europe are looking for a Graphic Design and Marketing Assistant to join their team.
- Have strong organisation & time management skills.
- Attend regular team meetings to update trend information. Blogs and website magazines.
- Have strong technical skills on Illustrator for CADS & Tech packs.
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of fabric.
- You will have to conduct extensive market research and have the ability to create mood boards on Photoshop.
- Translate ideas into commercial design for the mass market.
- Produce detailed designs sheets for the factories to enable them to develop samples.
- Assist the design team in preparation for meetings/presentations and briefings.
- General administrative duties to support both the design and buying team.
- Must have 1 years design experience within a similar role.
- A fashion graduate with a relevant design degree would be an advantage.
- Must have strong CAD Skills, with a clear understanding of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Creative flair and a good sense of commercial awareness.
- The ability to work to strict deadlines in a pressured environment.