Industry: Soft Furnishings
Job Ref: TGN4347
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graduate / Junior Data Analyst to join an award-winning and market leading supplier of homeware to the retail sector B2B. They are looking for a statistical genius or mathematically minded marvel to join the team to help analyse and understand their data/activities.
The Graduate / Junior Data Analyst is required to assist with generating reports using business intelligence software and to turn the data into useful recommendation and actions.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn and understand all areas of reporting within a B2B environment, whilst working closely with teams across the company to provide clear data to assist with daily decision making.
- Data analysis/Data interpretation.
- Product & Customer sales analysis
- Customer Returns analysis
- Report writing.
- Previous experience in a Data Analyst or similar role would be advantageous but we are also keen to hear from Junior / Graduate Data Analysts who can demonstrate the required skills
- Analytical and Numeracy (ideally to degree level)
- Very strong data analysis and data interpretation skills. Enjoys data and unearthing insights from reporting.
- Proven Microsoft Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP’s, SUMIFS, etc.) essential
- The ability to extract and analyse data from internal databases is essential
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, showing a high attention to detail
- Ability to work using own initiative, whilst seeking advice where appropriate.
- Innate curiosity and desire to find answers in data.
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and uncertainty – often driven by incomplete / uncertain data.
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Work from home
- 37.5hrs per week Monday – Friday