Job Ref: TGM1717
A Girlswear Graphic Designer with a Licensed background is required to join an established supplier to high street retailers and supermarkets. This is an exciting opportunity for somebody with license/character design experience to join a highly successful company. A license or character background is advantageous. Graduates with license experience like Disney and Marvel welcome
- Designing apparel for high street retailers and supermarkets.
- Helping to develop seasonal ranges.
- Working with the Designers to ensure ranges are on trend whilst keeping to customer requirements.
- Working on briefs, technical packs and trend boards.
- Attending design meetings.
- CAD work.
- Following products through to sampling.
- Liaising with overseas factories.
- Working to critical paths.
- A license or character background is advantageous.
- 2 years minimum experience within a similar design position is required.
- Fashion related degree is essential.
- Confident in Photoshop/Illustrator in order to present designs.
- Able to work effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Creative with a commercial eye.
- Hardworking and good at multi-tasking.
- Organised and self motivated team player.
- Strong communication skills with a passion for the industry and enthusiasm