Job Ref: TGM1358
A Footwear Designer is required to join an established supplier to high street retailers and supermarkets. This is an exciting opportunity for somebody with license / character design experience to join a highly successful company.
- City centre based – walking distance to station if on public transport
- Working hours Mon – Friday 8.30-5pm
- Established company for over 20 years
- Long term career progression
- Designing accessories and or footwear for high street retailers and supermarkets.
- Helping to develop seasonal ranges.
- Working with the Designers to ensure ranges are on trend whilst keeping to customer requirements.
- Working on briefs, technical packs and trend boards.
- Attending design meetings.
- CAD work.
- Following products through to sampling.
- Liaising with overseas factories.
- Working to critical paths.
- A license or character background is advantageous.
- 1- 2 years minimum experience within a similar design position is required.
- Fashion related degree is essential.
- Confident in Photoshop/Illustrator in order to present designs.
- Able to work effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Creative with a commercial eye.
- Hardworking and good at multi-tasking.
- Organised and self motivated team player.
- Strong communication skills with a passion for the industry and enthusiasm for the product.