Job Ref: TGN4696
An exciting opportunity for a Trainee / Finance Assistant looking to join a dynamic business.
Working closely with the Finance Director, the post holder will assist with general accounting processes. This is an exciting, varied and challenging role and would suit someone who is looking to build a rewarding career in Finance. Full training and development
- 33 days holiday + bank holiday
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Processing purchase ledger invoices.
- Cash postings
- Processing credit card statements
- Preparation of BACS payment runs.
- Sending invoices internally for approval and approving on the system ready for payment
- Supplier Statement reconciliation
- Any other finance related transactional postings.
- Bank reconciliations
- Ensure adherence to month end timetable.
- Any other ad-hoc finance tasks as required.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Keen interest in Finance and looking to build a career
- Good analytical and excel skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Have a demonstrable energy, flexibility, a “can do” attitude.
- Proven ability of working to a high standard while multi-tasking
- Working accurately to deadlines