Location: Leicester LE4
Job Ref: TGM1405
We are currently seeking a Fashion Warehouse Assistant to become part of one of the most established ladieswear suppliers in Manchester. You would be working in an extremely fast paced environment, and we require a versatile and dynamic candidate. The working hours are Monday to Friday 830am-5pm.
- Reprocessing & Relabelling clothing.
- Prepare & Packing Clothes ready for dispatch.
- Operation of Warehouse Equipment & Machinery.
- Inspecting & quality control of items.
- Accurate completion of paperwork.
- Stock Checking on a regular basis.
- Pay good attention to detail.
- Working at high speeds and meeting company targets.
- Work with a small team to ensure the workplace environment is maintained to a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness and always complies with company and safety policies.
- Other duties as required.
- Have at least 12 months experience within warehouse environment as a Warehouse Operative.
- Fit and able to Lift and move products
- Driven and motivated to achieve targets set.
- Able to work as part of a team or on their own initiative.
- Punctual and excellent attendance records.
- Capable of undertaking repetitive tasks.
- Forklift Truck trained would be a benefit but not essential.